Alrighty, so we're back after a couple days off to reflect more on how the season went. Lets take another look at what topics we're covering with this review:
- Overall, was the season successful in terms of if progress was made from last season to this season?
- Was there improvement among individual players over the course of the season, either statistically, or in overall play?
- Was there improvement in the coaching?
- How successful was the drafting in bringing in players for both now and in the future?
- How successful were the front office moves (trades/FA pickups) over the course of the season?
- What areas still need to be improved on?
- Does this team have a legitimate centerpiece/superstar?
So far we've covered the first three points, and I believe the conclusions that we've come to were that the Cavs sucked, they continued to suck at a similar rate of suckage as last year, and they have a coach that sucks as much, if not more as the players. Does that cover everything to this point?